[NEohioPAL] Might Goliath Productions Scholarship Opportunity

Douglas Bailey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 2 06:31:55 PDT 2016

There is still time to submit your application for the MGP Scholarship!
Mighty Goliath Productions will award one scholarship for $350 in 2016! We
encourage ALL students who meet the following criteria to apply.

1. Must be enrolled or enrolling in the fall in a two or four year college
2. Must have at least 3 years of musical theatre experience

If you are interested or know someone who is interest in applying for this
scholarship, please do so by completing our online application. Due date:
May 6th, 2016

You can request a paper application by emailing
scholarship at mightygoliath.com and we will email you a PDF copy where you
can print and mail in. If you have any questions about the scholarship you
can also call our box office at 440-508-6471