[NEohioPAL] Guarantee great seats for the 2016 Mercury Season

Mercury Theatre Company via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 2 07:29:44 PDT 2016

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact: Pierre-Jacques Brault, Artistic Director

Mercury Theatre Company, 216.771.5862

SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR MERCURY THEATRE COMPANY'S 2016 SEASON

 <http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Guarantee-Great-Seats-for-Mercury-s-2016-Season.html?soid=1103817697484&aid=75LEnmgM9hY>

For the past seventeen summers, we, at Mercury Theatre Company, have been committed to bringing you the best in family-friendly musical theatre at affordable prices. We're continuing that tradition this season! This year, we are 'Following Our Dreams' with a trio of family-friendly musicals! Our two Disney musicals: Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid will be book-ending Lane and Harburg's rarely-performed classic Finian's Rainbow.

Our entire 2016 season will, again, be performed in the spacious Regina Hall at Notre Dame College in South Euclid. With a wide stage and an abundance of easily accessible seating, it is the perfect venue to relax and enjoy a Dream-Filled Cleveland summer evening. Located just two minutes from Legacy Village, your family-night/girls-night-out/group night/romantic evening out is within reach! Not to mention, Regina Hall is AIR-CONDITIONED, parking is free and secure, and all tickets are $20 and under with full season subscriptions starting as low as $36!

                               Click below for the full scoop!

<http://conta.cc/1VGZUfs>http://conta.cc/1VGZUfs

Each show at Mercury is handpicked to offer diverse and high-quality theatrical thrills, and this season's schedule has some of the best, including:

  *   The musical adaptation of the Academy Award-winning hit film, Beauty and the Beast - June 10-25.
  *   Find the luck of the Irish with a visit to Glocca Morra, in Broadway's classic fairy-tale Finian's Rainbow - July 8-23.
  *   Explore life under the sea, with the beloved animated film and hit musical The Little Mermaid - August 5-20.

At A Glance:

  *   What: Mercury Theatre Company presents: The 2016 Season
  *   When: Beauty and the Beast (June 10-June 25), Finian's Rainbow (July 10-25), and The Little Mermaid (August 7-22)
  *   Where: Regina Hall, Notre Dame College. 1857 South Green Rd., South Euclid, 44121
  *   Cost: Become a 2016 Season SUBSCRIBER for the best deal all summer!
      Adult Subscriptions are just $45 while seniors (60+) and students (college and under) are $36.
  *   How: For tickets call 216.771.5862 or visit www.mercurytheatrecompany.org

Mercury Theatre Company

216.771.5862

www.mercurytheatrecompany.org