[NEohioPAL] NEEDING AN ACTRESS

James Charpie via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 3 15:21:01 PDT 2016

*East Cleveland presents ...*

*Running Mates,* *by Beth Kander*, is a *comedy farce* about elections in
hometown America.  In this presidential election year, this play provides a
hilarious look at the election process.

*Coralyce Carten, Director*

We are seeking 1 female actor to round out our cast of 6.

*Savannah Storm*, female, 20's, daughter to the mayor, in college, and has
her own mind.

*Please call 330-416-1311 <330-416-1311> or email (
jcharpie at eastclevelandtheater.org <jcharpie at east-cleveland-theater.org> )
to schedule an audition, or if you have questions.*

*Location:*

East Cleveland Theater

14108 Euclid Avenue

East Cleveland, OH 44112

*Show Dates:*

Fridays & Saturdays at 8pm

Sundays at 3pm

June 03 thru 19, 2016

We are currently rehearsing Mondays thru Thursdays, 6:30 to 9:30.

Please call 330-416-1311 or email ( *jcharpie at eastclevelandtheater.org
<jcharpie at eastclevelandtheater.org>* ) and make an appointment. Walk-ins
are welcome, but appointments will have priority.

*Thank You:*

James Charpie

Stage Manager

East Cleveland Theater