[NEohioPAL] This weekend only! THREADS OF COMPASSION with Chuck Richie

convergence-continuum via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 3 15:42:29 PDT 2016

convergence-continuum presents:

THREADS OF COMPASSION: THE VOICES OF MY PAST
written, produced and performed by Chuck Richie*

ONE WEEKEND ONLY: Thurs-Sat, May 5-7

The past is present, the present is past. What do English and Scottish
ancestry, Hungarian cultural heritage, and DNA roots in Africa tell me
about who I am today? What power is revealed by speaking their words? The
discovery of identity and truth through the voices that came before.  The
Liminis Theater becomes a gallery of historic artifacts which Chuck Richie
curates as he transforms and becomes the many voices of the past in this
unique one-man performance.

THREADS OF COMPASSION is the first of five special productions in
con-con’s Tweener Series of solo and duo one-weekend only performances
presented between our regular season offerings. All proceeds from the
Tweener series go to the Save-the-Liminis-Theater capital campaign fund
(details at http://convergence-continuum.org).

Performances are at 8 pm at the Liminis Theater, 2438 Scranton Rd,
Cleveland 44113 in the historic Tremont neighborhood.

Tickets at $15 general admission, $12 seniors (65+), and $10 students are
available at http://convergence-continuum.org and 216-687-0074.

*appears courtesy of Actors Equity Association