[NEohioPAL] Outside Sales Representative - Vincent Lighting Systems

Nanette Sigel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 4 08:16:13 PDT 2016

Outside Sales Representative
Vincent Lighting Systems, a leader in the entertainment lighting industry, has an immediate opening for a dynamic Outside Sales Representative for the State of Michigan and surrounding area. This is a full-time position.
Vincent Lighting works with leading manufacturers in the industry, providing lighting solutions for theatrical and specialty architectural applications for theatres, auditoriums, performing arts centers, universities, broadcast studios, houses of worship, and any other venue that relies on lighting to define its image as well as support its function.
Candidates should exhibit confidence and high-energy, with an enthusiastic attitude and determination to find the right solution(s) for the customer.
At Vincent Lighting, our goal is to create "customers for life". That's why the following is essential:

*         A complete understanding of the importance of customer service with customers, colleagues and vendors.

*         Maintaining and cultivating excellent customer rapport with current customers

*         Identify and establish new customer connections
The skill-set and strengths we are looking for are:

*         Ability to evaluate a customer's needs and provide a complete lighting solution

*         Excellent interpersonal skills

*         Excellent verbal and written communications skills

*         Excellent organizational and time management skills

*         Working knowledge of or the ability to learn about products and their applications

*         Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
In business since 1978, Vincent Lighting Systems strives to be our customer's complete lighting solution.
We offer competitive pay and benefits. Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to: jobopp at vls.com<mailto:jobopp at vls.com>. If you would like to see the full job description, please visit www.vls.com/careers<http://www.vls.com/careers>.
Vincent Lighting Systems is an EOE and a drug-free workplace

  Nanette Sigel
   Marketing and Accounting Assistant
   nsigel at vls.com
   6161 Cochran Rd Suite D | Solon, OH 44139
   P: 216-475-7600x200 | T: (800) 922-5356 | F: (216) 475-6376
Shop Online at VLS.com
<http://www.facebook.com/vincentlighting><http://www.linkedin.com/company/561814?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Avincent%20lighti%2Cidx%3A1-1-1><twitter.com/vincentlighting><http://instagram.com/vincentltg><http://www.vls.com>