[NEohioPAL] Paid Designer job opportunities

joshua padgett via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 21 10:32:12 PDT 2016

PAID Design Opportunities, Seeking Designers Resumes for upcoming season

Near West Theatre (nearwesttheatre.org) is accepting resumes for experienced designers in all areas for upcoming productions throughout 2016/2017 season. Our productions next season are as follows:

Urinetown  September 16-25, 2016
Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat  November 18- Dec 11, 2016
The Wiz  February 10-19, 2017
Mary Poppins  May 5-21, 2017
Carrie the musical  July 21-August 6, 2017

Positions will require evening and weekend availability. We ask our designers to participate in weekly Production Meetings (generally during daytime hours), Design Meetings (based on designer availability), and Technical rehearsals (evenings and weekends). Please email your resume to Josh Padgett, Production Manager, atjpadgett at nearwesttheatre.org for considerations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.