[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse's FREE Education Carnival

Sarah Bailey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 19 11:48:59 PDT 2016

Free Education Carnival
Saturday August 27th, 2016
1:00-3:00 PM
Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane * Akron, Oh 44313
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth<http://www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth>

Join us at Weathervane Playhouse on Saturday, August 27 from 1-3pm to take part in our second annual Education Carnival!
Join us for a fun filled afternoon of FREE arts enrichment
*A Special Meet and Greet with Rapunzel from Tangled
*Face Painting
*Sample our theatre classes and meet our staff
*Make and take crafts
*Enroll for a class at the event and receive $15 off your tuition.
*Raffle prizes and a special performance!!

Check out the facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/144759309300115/
Or call us at 330.836.2626 with any questions.

See you there!
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth<http://www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth>
###

Sarah Bailey
Director of Education and Resident Director
Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 Ext. 35
sbailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com