[NEohioPAL] Talented Kids and Teens Needed to complete Mary Poppins Cast

Jill Koslen-Freireich via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 13 18:12:49 PDT 2016

Mary Poppins
Audition Information
------------------------------

*Director:  Jill Koslen-Freireich*

*Musical Direction: Rory Sanders *
*Choreographed by: Julie Schullo*

A Musical based on the stories of P.L. Travers and the Walt Disney Film
Original Music and Lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman
Book by Julian Fellowes
New Songs and Additional Music by George Stiles and Anthony Drewe
Co-Created by Cameron Mackintosh

  Beachwood Community Theater seeks a* “Practically Perfect” *Cast for our
upcoming production of Mary Poppins.

  We are seeking youth grades 3-12 along with several featured adults.  The
scheduled youth auditions have already taken place but we're
                           still in need of a *Michael Banks*, Flowers,
Penguins and ensemble roles.  Interested parties may schedule an
appointment by calling Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-      595-3734.

*Adult Auditions & Call Backs  -     Wednesday Sept. 14    7:00  pm*

Callback: By Invitation Only:

Audition Information:

Choose a monologue from our website and prepare an objective driven song
(16 bars) An accompanist is provided. Please bring sheet music, headshot
and resume

All auditions held at the Beachwood Middle School auditorium located at
2860 Richmond Rd.

Performances:  November 12, 13, 18, 19, 20

                                December 1, 2, 3 & 4

Casting Information:

*Children:* Michael Banks (8-10), Jane Banks (10-13) Penguins (Strong
dancers of all ages)  Flowers (Smaller girls)
*Males & Older Teens:* Robertson Ay (houseboy),Neleus, Valentine, Ensemble
*Females & Older Teens: *Annie, Fannie, Doll, Ensemble
*Female Adults:* Mary Poppins (soprano),Winifred Banks (mezzo soprano),
Mrs. Brill (alto/mezzo), Miss Andrew (alto/mezzo), Mrs. Corry
(mezzosoprano), Bird Woman (alto), Katie Nanna, Miss Lark, Miss Smythe,
Ensemble
*Male Adults:* Bert(high baritone/low tenor), George Banks (baritone),
Policeman, Park Keeper, Bank Chairman, Von Hussler, Northbrook, Admiral
Boom, Ensemble

For more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734