[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Dance Wellness Workshop with L.P.T Sunday Homitz

chanda ford via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 14 01:22:07 PDT 2016

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will host our first ever Dance Wellness Workshop with Licensed Physical Therapist, and Dancer Sunday Homitz this Saturday, September 17, 2016 time 1:30-3pm at our downtown Cleveland studio. The workshop will include injury prevention for dancers, body alignment, core strength, and careers in dance through Physical Therapy. This workshop is open to the public and FREE! Come out to meet a few Cleveland dance professionals and learn more about the possibilities in the field of Dance and Physical Therapy. RSVP at 216.903.6604.
For more information visit our schools website's Blog page at clevelandinnercityballet.com
We hope to be dancing with you soon,
Cleveland Inner City Ballet1427 East 36th. Street, Suite 4203ACleveland, Ohio 44114216.903.6604CICBallet at ymail.comclevelandinnercityballet.comFollow us on Facebook!