[NEohioPAL] Live or Work in Summit County? Get yourself NOTICED for FREE– join the #CreativeSummit Community!

Benjamin Rexroad via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 18 22:51:20 PDT 2016

Are you an ARTIST, ORGANIZATION or VENUE that hosts “arts and culture” EVENTS in Summit County?
Then register for www.SummitLive365.com <http://www.summitlive365.com/>!

As SummitLive365.com <http://summitlive365.com/> celebrates its first birthday (in October!), we want to share with you the exciting (to us, anyway) breadth of our community. In one year, the site has:

Over 600 active users!
Posted over 2,700 events!
Posted over 300 classifieds– including job announcements, auditions and calls for artists!
Collected over 100 profiles from creative individuals who are all making art in their respective fields!
Collected over 150 venue profiles– so you know where to go for fun or to book your next show!
Collected over 200 organization profiles from every corner of Summit County!
Received an average of 100 daily visits from people looking for art, culture and fun in our community!

BEST OF ALL?

SummitLive365 <http://www.summitlive365.com/> is a FREE resource for YOU to promote your work.

Not only will your profile and events be listed on THE premiere destination to see what’s going on in Summit County, we also help spread the word by posting on our social media sites – and our followers just keep growing!

Finally, we feature events posted on our site in our newsletter which goes out to over 1300 subscribers!

SummitLive365 <http://www.summitlive365.com/> is an initiative under the newly formed ArtsNow <http://www.artsnow.org/>.

A R T S N O W

ArtsNow is an innovative non-profit which connects arts, culture, and community. An outcome of the GAR and Knight Foundation funded Arts and Culture Assessment <http://garfdn.org/Data/Sites/1/artsandculturalassessmentforsummitcounty.pdf>, ArtsNow seeks to connect, collaborate, and support the incredible creative sector in Summit County.

MISSION

The mission of ArtsNow is to strengthen the vibrancy of Summit County and enrich the lives of its people and community through the advancement of arts and culture.

ArtsNow owns and operates SummitLive365.com <http://summitlive365.com/>, a website providing a comprehensive arts, culture, and entertainment calendar as well as a free portal for artists and creatives to showcase their talent.

***

If you haven’t already, please follow us on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SummitArtsNow <https://www.facebook.com/SummitArtsNow>

Twitter: https://twitter.com/summitartsnow <https://twitter.com/summitartsnow>

Instagram: https://instagram.com/SummitLive365 <https://instagram.com/SummitLive365>