[NEohioPAL] Brides, Hire only the best DJ for your special day!

Kishia Williamson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 18 19:01:53 PDT 2016

Hello Neohiopal subscribers - below is a link to a very special friend’s recently re-launched business.  Take a look and please refer those who maybe interested!

LavTown Entertainment is now booking for the remainder of 2016 and 2017. Brides, you only want the best for your special day and LavTown Entertainment is your perfect partner! With over 15 years in the music business, you can rest assure that we will cover all your music and mc needs. Contact us today for your private consultation. We can work with your event budget.  Congratulations and we look forward to working with you.
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/evs/5787548088.htm <http://cleveland.craigslist.org/evs/5787548088.html>