[NEohioPAL] Try your "hand" at puppeteering

Stunt Cat via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 20 10:21:23 PDT 2016

Looking for puppeteer or two - Experience helpful but will train
enthusiastic learner.
The show is being performed at Mapleside Farms on weekends beginning Sept
24 & 25 and every weekend through October and one Friday, Oct. 14. We are
in rehearsals right now, which are mostly in the late afternoon/early
evenings. The puppets are hand puppets, no marionettes or full body
operated.

If you've never been a puppeteer that's okay. Just have a positive attitude
and join us at rehearsals and help us get this show on off the ground.

The show is live actors and six puppets. Some of the actors will be
puppeteering, we just need a couple more.

The shows are only 15 min long and will run 4 or 5 times per day.  So a
pretty easy gig.  There is a stipend for your participation.

 If you have absolutely NO experience and want to participate as a learning
experience, we can make that happen too. As you help us, we'll help you.
I've learned a lot in my 30 years in the entertainment industry and if it
weren't for people who were willing to let me work and learn, I wouldn't
have the knowledge and experience I have now. I am thankful and grateful.
And I truly enjoy sharing my experience and helping others get their start.

So get in touch SOON if you're interested.  Stuntcatprod at gmail.com