[NEohioPAL] PRESS RELEASE: Ensemble Opens MARGIN OF ERROR.

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 20 11:41:42 PDT 2016

*PRESS RELEASE: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*

Contact: *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*
Phone: *216-321-2930*

*Ensemble Theatre's 2016-2017 Season: THE CLEVELAND TICKET*

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE *opens its *2016-2017 MainStage Season!*
*MARGIN OF ERROR*
*-or- The Unassailable Wisdom of The Mouse and The Scorpion*
By *Eric Coble*
Directed by* Eric Schmiedl*

Harold Carver is the greatest political strategist the nation has ever
known. But tonight he has to save four doomed campaigns, his own
disintegrating marriage, and fend off an FBI investigation with no one to
help him but eager intern Daphne. And he’s stuck at Gate C19 of Cleveland
Hopkins Airport. A no-holds-barred look at how we choose our elected
officials (and every other product) in our winner-take-all-world

*SEPTEMBER 30th-OCTOBER 23rd*
Fridays & Saturdays* @8pm.  *Sundays *@2pm. *
*Tickets are $12-$24 with Senior, Student and Group discounts! *
*Talk backs** with the PLAYWRIGHT!  10/9, 10/14 & 10/22!*
*Special CH-UH Benefit ticket price for 10/9!*

With an *AMAZING* cast of *CLEVELAND* Actors:
*Michael Mauldin* *as Harold Carver
*Mary-Frances Renee Miller* as Daphne Anderson
**denotes member of Actors' Equity Association*.

*With the voice over talents of:*
Dean Coutris, Kayla Davis, August Scarpelli, Becca Moseley, Santino
Montanez, Celeste Cosentino, Aaron D. Elersich & more!

*Production Stage Manager:* Becca Moseley
*Set Design: *Walter Boswell
*Technical Director:* Stephen Vasse-Hansell
*Carpenter: *August Scarpelli
*Resident Lighting Desinger:* Bryanna Bauman
*Resident Costumer:* Meg Parish

For Tickets Call: *216.321.2930*  |  Email: *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*
To purchase tickets online*: www.ensembletheatreCLE.org
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>*

*JOIN US for an opening night reception with wine and food donated by some
amazing CLEVELAND restaurants! *
*Luna Bakery, The Fairmount, Trifles Catering, The Stone Oven, and Pizzazz
on the Circle!  *

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!  *

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
*2843 Washington Blvd.  Cle*veland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*