[NEohioPAL] Harlequinade 2016 - A benefit to support TCT. October 15th and 16th!

TCT Intern via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 5 12:52:11 PDT 2016

We are looking forward to seeing you at our annual Harlequinade, October
15th and 16th, an arts celebration with food, drink, music and so much more
(And it supports the arts for kids! Win, win)!

Join us and support Talespinner Children's Theatre, Cleveland's only
professional theatre JUST for children and families!

This year, we have a whole new look planned for the party and some BIG
surprises in store, including a special celebration of the first five years
of TCT. Of course, as in years past, we'll announce our 2017 season and
premier the 2017 TCT Touring Production, The Brementown Musicians by
respected Cleveland writer, Claire Robinson May!

October 15 / 6:30pm
Tickets $50/individual or $90/couple
Performance for “kids at heart” with wine and beer, appetizers, silent
auction, dancing, and free entry to October 16 Family Event

$25/individual
Night Owl (after 9pm) – wine, beer, dancing

October 16 / 2pm
Performance and ice-cream social for the whole family!
Age 12 and Under $10 / Age 13+ $15
Seniors and College Students (with ID) $12

RESERVATIONS:
www.talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org or call 216.264.9680

All proceeds go to support programming at Talespinner Children's Theatre,
and tickets are tax deductible.
Talespinner Children's Theatre is a 501(c)(3) organization.

Marketing and Box Office
Talespinner Children's Theatre

*Next on the TCT main stage:*
*The Mummies & The Magic Prince (a Tale of Egyptian Mythology) Sept 17 -
Oct 19*
*Hook & Smee **(a Tale of Never Never Land) **Nov 26 - Dec 18*

For tickets and more information, visit us on the web at