[NEohioPAL] CORRECTION - Piano Sing-Along - NOT Tonight!

Ryan Bergeron via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 10 10:09:15 PST 2016

Hello all;

Unfortunately, the Piano Bar style Piano Sing-Along, earlier publicized
here as TONIGHT - well, ALREADY HAPPENED - last night.

This message was submitted yesterday, 10/9, and so to an error, was not
posted until today, 10/10.

So, to be clear, unfortunately there will be NO piano sing-along tonight at
the Broadview Heights Spotlights Theatre.

However, last night was a great success simply through the reach of social
media, and we have had so much interest that we are anxious to repeat it.
More events - with much more advance notice- will be announced here as they
are planned. You may also follow Broadview Heights Spotlights Theatre and
Ryan Bergeron Voice Studios on Facebook for these event announcements or to
see pictures of last night's event.

If you are still seeking an artistic escape this weekend, please consider
joining us for Michael John LaChiusa's powerful musical, "Queen of the
Mist", in its second production ever since its star-studded off-Broadway
debut. Tickets are available at
http://broadview-heights-spotlights.org/theater/shows/queen-of-the-mist/.
Don't miss it!

Keep making, and supporting, Art! Hope to see you all in the theatre soon!

--
*Ryan Bergeron, M.M., B.A.*
*www.ryan-bergeron.com <http://www.ryan-bergeron.com>*