[NEohioPAL] ACTORS: Older Asian Male needed for Promo Ad

BB via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 10 11:20:02 PST 2016

Need an older Asian male for a Promo Ad

Cleveland or Akron

My previous work: https://vimeo.com/filmbs

Specifications for actor:
 - 40's to 70's
 - fit, in good shape, not over weight
 - has a great looking suit. either black, grey or dark blue. modern
looking attire
 - there are many different nationalities, but I need this person to
resemble Japanese

Info about the shoot:
 - 1-2hrs
 - night shoot
 - non speaking, but may need to lip sync to a voice over
 - main actions
       - looking over a city skyline though a high-rise
       - sitting
       - standing
       - walking
       - drawing
-$100

**Some fine details still need to be finalized. I'd like to get this done
before thanksgiving, but will have to see where things stand.

If interested, please send photos of face and body(clothed) and if possible
a suit or two:

vowork87 at gmail.com

Thank you