[NEohioPAL] Veteran's Day burlesque show benefit with The Red Hot Heathens and friends for Rolling Thunder Chapter One Ohio SAT. Nov 12

Emily via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 10 12:54:57 PST 2016

The Red Hot Heathens present:  A tribute to those who have fallen...

Please join us for our annual Veteran's Day show at the Five O'Clock Lounge
in Lakewood THIS Saturday Nov. 12 (NO COVER)

This year we are raising money and collecting donations of personal hygiene
items for Rolling Thunder Chapter 1 Ohio, who are committed to helping
American veterans from all wars.

NO COVER!   All tips and proceeds to benefit Rolling Thunder Chapter One
Ohio

A night full of comedy, belly dance, and Cleveland's finest burlesque
performers including:

* Ginger Rockwood
* Ava Adore
* Kinsey Quake
* Shrimp Cocktail
* Carmen M'Knoxide
* Aminah Louise
* Lakota Shakar

...and more!

Special appearance by CeCe Noir.

Betty's Bomb Ass Burgers food truck will be parked out front delivering
some of her bomb ass burgers as well!

Doors at 8; show at 9.  Get there early to grab a seat!

The Red Hot Heathens thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity
to our veterans.

www.facebook.com/redhotheathens
www.redhotheathens.com