[NEohioPAL] THE CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY/CLEVELAND PLAY HOUSE MFA ACTING PROGRAM AUDITIONS

Donald Carrier via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 10 12:04:25 PST 2016

TUITION-FREE MFA ACTING TRAINING!

The Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland Play House MFA Acting Program will be seeing audition candidates in Cleveland, Jan 14-15, 2017 for our fall, 2017 intake.

We are looking for committed young artists who possess a love of language, an empathy for the human experience, a vivid imagination and the desire to develop the necessary physical and vocal skills for a successful and sustained career in the ever evolving performing arts scene.

We offer a FULL THREE-YEAR TUITION WAIVER, a generous yearly living stipend, healthcare and at least one mainstage role in your third year with Cleveland Play House on an AEA contract.

We are one of the only MFA programs in the country that charges NO AUDITION FEES.

For more information, go to clevelandplayhouse.com/mfa.

Our application process is quick and easy and can be uploaded via our site. Find application information under AUDITIONS.

There are still audition spots available and we look forward to a great turnout from the tri-state area.