[NEohioPAL] Call for One-Act Scripts: CVLT's 4th Biennial 10-10 Festival

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 15 09:32:07 PST 2016

  Chagrin Valley Little Theatre wants your short plays!

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre, a non-profit community theatre in Chagrin
Falls, Ohio (a southeastern suburb of Cleveland) will be producing its
fourth biennial "10-10 Festival" in June 2017 and is now accepting
script submissions from playwrights worldwide.

CVLT is seeking one-acts that fit within a roughly 10-minute running
time. The selected scripts will be directed and performed by volunteer
artists in our 65-seat 'black box' space at the end of our 87th Season.
Plays must be submitted by no later than February 28, 2017.

    For complete details and to submit your work for consideration,
    please visit http://www.cvlt.org/1010scripts

Thank you for sharing your work with us!

*Chagrin Valley Little Theatre*
CVLT.org <http://www.CVLT.org>
twitter.com/chagrintheatre <http://www.twitter.com/chagrintheatre>
facebook.com/chagrintheatre <http://www.facebook.com/chagrintheatre>