[NEohioPAL] Seeking Professional Crew ASAP for January 2017

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 25 00:02:14 PST 2016

Prelude2Cinema is seeking a professional crew for a production to begin January 2017. We are deep into preproduction and need people to come aboard now . Contact me ASAP with resume and reel. Thanks and we look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
http://clevelandcinemaczar.com

Join our Campaign to Create a Cinema Industry that will Create Jobs and Movies in Northeast, Ohio
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/crusade.html

Create a Promo for our new Crime/Sci-Fi thriller movie series
https://youtu.be/cf7JWSfPdxM