[NEohioPAL] Discounted ASL Interpreted Performance of “Clybourne Park” at CPH Dec. 15

Erica Beimesche via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 6 10:18:58 PST 2016

American Sign Language Interpreted Performance of
Clybourne Park
CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program
Thursday, December 15, 2016, at 7:30 p.m.

Written by Bruce Norris
Directed by Donald Carrier

Neighborhoods change, but do people? This ferociously smart and pulverizingly funny satire—inspired by the groundbreaking play A Raisin in the Sun—reveals how people in one house battle to protect or advance their way of life through 50 years of changes about how we discuss race, class, and ability. The Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland Play House MFA actors will take on multiple characters, including Megan Medley who will portray Betsy, a Deaf housewife in 1959, before assuming the role of Lindsey, a hearing woman in 2009.

Special pricing of just $10 for this performance is available for members of our Deaf community.
Thursday, December 15, 2016, at 7:30 p.m.
Order now at clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/shows/2016/clybourne-park> // 216.241.6000
Additional fees apply for phone and online orders

Students with a valid ID are half off the adult price! Adult tickets are $15 on Wednesdays and Thursdays and $20 on Fridays and Saturdays.

Groups of 10 or more for this performance are just $7.50.
Contact Justin Nemecek at jnemecek at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:jnemecek at clevelandplayhouse.com> // 216.400.7027

Get Tickets Here<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/shows/2016/clybourne-park>