[NEohioPAL] IMMEDIATE Band Director Needed (Stipend Position)

Gabriella Mack via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 6 10:51:50 PST 2016

We are in need of an *IMMEDIATE* Band Director for our Soundsation Show
Choir. Especially seeking proficient pianists.

*Job Description*

The Band Director will conduct a student ensemble that accompanies our high
school show choir at all performances and competitions. Rehearsals are on
Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:00-9:00pm starting on January 4. With a
meeting on December 19th.

The ideal candidiate will be a skilled musician and can play the piano.
Please note that piano playing skills are preferred, *but not required*.  There
is a small stipend to be paid at the *end of the school year*. We are
looking for someone that has a passion for the youth and an interest in
growing with the program.

If you believe that you would be a good fit, please email Soundsation
Assistant Director, Gabriella Mack, at *SSCDance2016 at gmail.com
<SSCDance2016 at gmail.com>* with all resumes and CVs.

We are looking to start interviews next week with the intent to hire.