[NEohioPAL] SEEKING PROPS: recorder, punching bag, football gear, etc. (1950's) - DEATH OF A SALESMAN

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 8 03:47:24 PST 2016

Hi Everybody,

French Creek in Sheffield Village is seeking a few of the harder to find
props for our upcoming production of *Death of a Salesman*. We are hoping
that some theatres in the area that have done the show before may have
these props, or can direct us to who might have them.

1. Punching bag - smaller teardrop shaped style
2. Willy's sample cases
3. Football shoulder pads and helmet
4. Wire recorder used in the "Howard" scene
5. Football handheld pennants
6. Ben's valise, umbrella, cigarette holder

Thanks for the help! The show opens January 13 and runs through the 29th.

Reply to fsternfeld at gmail.com.

Warm Regards,

--
Fred Sternfeld