[NEohioPAL] DONATIONS TO A GREAT SITE

Janine Sarnowski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 12 08:24:30 PST 2017

Over 8,000 subscribers and only 80 contributors?  Come on people.  Fred has done such fine work for all of us in the entertainment industry and more!!  We don't want to lose this wonderful venue and the talents of this wonderful man/group!!  Please donate even if it is only $1, think of it!!  $1 each would bring $8,000!!  With all this site has done to help us, can't we help the site continue?  And a wonderful thank you to all of you that have contributed already!  <3 <3 Janine Sarnowski
Janine Bowles SarnowskiJanine Sarnowski, ActressJanine's Gifts & StuffCardinal Entertainment, LLC
330-815-4789 cell