[NEohioPAL] DONATIONS TO A GREAT SITE

Molly McFadden via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 12 09:31:38 PST 2017

Have to agree with Janine on this point. What *Neohiopal* offers is amazing
and we all greatly benefit from this. This is a wonderful organization that
is tactful and informative.   Just think if we all had to buy a weekly
newspaper just to find out what was going on regarding auditions, probably
be too late by the time we got the publication and read the audition
notices! So let's get out and give back folks!