[NEohioPAL] What would you do without Fred?

Judith Higbee via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jan 20 08:14:49 PST 2017

Be honest... what would you, or any of us do without Fred and Neohiopal?
Where else would you be able to find a costumer or a last-minute sub when
your lead gets sick. How about being able to borrow a costume for Audrey?
Do you think the Plain Dealer would post that? What about calling around to
all of your theater friends instead?
I know that I have advertised for soloists and plugged concerts on this
list. I can't imagine the Cleveland arts scene without it.
Thank you, Fred for your vision and for all of the time and effort in
maintaining this list over the years!!
(Folks, this is your chance to show your appreciation by donating $)
Judith Higbee