[NEohioPAL] YOUNG PROFESSIONALS NIGHT @ DOBAMA'S THE NIGHT ALIVE THIS THURSDAY, JAN 26

JD Tell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jan 24 11:16:53 PST 2017

 If you are a young professional (age 40 or under), please join us this Thursday, January 26th at 6:30pm for our POUR & PLAY Event at Dobama Theatre. POUR & PLAY takes place on the second Thursday of each production in Dobama's 16/17 Season.Enjoy a preshow social hour at our bar with two free drinks (POUR), free snacks and new friends. Then stay for THE NIGHT ALIVE by Conor McPherson (PLAY) at 7:30 pm. THE NIGHT ALIVE runs slightly under two hours and is performed without an intermission. It contains adult situations and language. Tickets are $29 and include two free drink tickets for young professionals. Dobama Theatre is located at 2340 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights, OH in the Library Annex Building of the Cleveland Heights Public Library. Tickets are available by calling 216.932.3396 or 24/7 at www.dobama.org