[NEohioPAL] TalkBacks for “How I Learned to Drive” at CPH

Erica Beimesche via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 8 12:54:03 PST 2017

How I Learned to Drive
See the show, then attend a TalkBack on the following dates:
March 12 | 4:15 – 4:45 p.m.
March 14 | 9:15 – 9:45 p.m.
March 19 | 4:15 – 4:45 p.m.

TalkBacks are regularly scheduled for patrons as an opportunity to delve deeper into the experience of the play. Stay after specified performances of How I Learned to Drive to ask questions and hear what the actors have to say. No ticket or RSVP is required for the TalkBacks, but you’ll need a ticket if you would like to attend that day’s performance. Buy tickets for a performance and learn more here<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/shows/2016/how-i-learned-to-drive>.

About the Show
written by PAULA VOGEL
directed by LAURA KEPLEY

A tender, seductive, and dangerous trip down memory lane.

Buckle up. It’s going to be a bumpy ride. Li’l Bit takes us on a no-holds-barred trip back in time to her adolescence in 1960s Maryland and her complicated relationship with an older man. A deeply compassionate look at how we are shaped by the people who hurt us, How I Learned to Drive masterfully veers in and out of personal memory and deftly traverses comedy, drama, and farce. CPH Artistic Director Laura Kepley steers Paula Vogel’s Pulitzer Prize-winning contemporary masterpiece.

Performances run March 4 – 26, 2017, in the Allen Theatre.

Call 216.241.6000 or visit our website<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/shows/2016/how-i-learned-to-drive> to get tickets.