[NEohioPAL] ACT's One Acts audience favorites

Aurora Community Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 8 15:07:25 PST 2017

*Audience Members List Their Favorite Play from *

*ONE ACTS* by David Ives
*8 short comedies all performed on 1 night*

at Aurora Community Theatre

*Closes this weekend. Ticket information below.*

§         The one about the Polish funeral.

§         The first one with the two old Polish ladies! Reminded me of the
ladies at church! Very funny and good accents.

§         *Words, Words, Words* or *Soap Opera *or the one with the
Mayflies. However, they were all intriguing and   well-acted.

§         first one

§         I enjoyed "May Fly" and "Philadelphia" and I enjoyed several.
"May Fly", "Philadelphia" and "Word Play" were my favorites, and the chimps
were really well- acted!  .

§         *Lives of the Saints*

§         *Philadelphian*

§         The monkey one and then he mayfly and then the wash machine  one

§         Foreplay.

§         The funeral ladies of course. The Mayflies were quite
entertaining as  well.

§         Too hard to choose!! I loved *Time Flies* and *Words Words Words*,
those were gut-busting! But *Sure Thing* and *Foreplay* required so much
talent and we're equal parts impressive, witty, and downright hysterical!
Loved   everything!!

§         No, but still good

§         2nd one,I believe.....with the couple at a  table.

§         *Words, Words, Words*

§         *Lives of the Saints* and *Foreplay*

§         The first one, polish ladies.

§         We liked the Mayflies!

§         ALL OF 'EM!!! Never knew he was such a talented  writer.

§         My favorite was the 2nd one. Two actors in a coffee shop.
Fantastic!

*ONE ACTS Closes this Weekend *

*Great Seats Still Available*

*8 pm  **March 10, 11*

Buy online, including seat selection

www.auroracommunitytheatre.com

or 330-562-1818

$16 adults  $11 age 18 and under

Aurora Community Theatre 115 E. Pioneer Trail

*AUDIENCE ADVISORY: Adult language and Situations*