[NEohioPAL] NEED MARRIED MOMS/PREGNANT WOMEN FOR PAID COMMERCIAL!

Abe Ronen via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 8 14:20:43 PDT 2017

NEW CASTING CALL!

Seeking real married moms, age range, 21-39, who are pregnant, have a newborn baby or a 3-5 year old child for a PAID COMMERCIAL in Cleveland, Ohio for a major retailer. This is a NON-UNION job for real families, not an acting gig, so share with your friends and family!

 Mothers: We are wondering: What are you going through as you prepare for this new addition to the family that your husband may be surprised to hear? Or what would you tell your husband about your new life with your young child if you had his undivided attention? – away from the chaos of everyday life – things he may not know you’re feeling. It could be funny, touching, silly, embarrassing, etc.
 You and your husband and child must be available for the shoot day, Thursday, April 13, 2017 in Cleveland, Ohio to be considered. If chosen for the commercial, pay is $750 each person for up to an 8 hour long shoot day. Accepting submissions from those in Northeast Ohio and the neighboring region including Pittsburgh, Columbus, etc.
 MOMS/WIVES: Please submit a cell phone video of yourself telling your 1-4 minute story, along with a still photo of yourself, your husband and your child to marcyronen at gmail.com ASAP! Please put FAMILY STORY in the subject line of your e-mail. Include your name and contact info along with your video and still images (we prefer .jpeg files).
 Make sure you are well lit in the video and that it is quiet in the room you are recording in. Fill the frame with your face so we can see you clearly. Remember not to discuss the story you are submitting with your husband so we can see his reaction when you reveal it in the commercial if you are cast!
 Looking forward to hearing your stories! Submit today!
SUBMIT TO: MARCYRONEN at GMAIL.COM
www.marcyronencasting.com