[NEohioPAL] Jazz at 8: Jazz Meets Hollywood

Michael Shirtz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Apr 9 06:22:59 PDT 2017

Hello, thank you for posting our programs on your site. We just became a member:

JAZZ at 8 presents JAZZ MEETS HOLLYWOOD
Friday, April 14, 8PM
Sandusky State Theatre
107 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH
Tickets: $12 https://www.sanduskystate.com/event-category/jazz-8/ <https://www.sanduskystate.com/event-category/jazz-8/>
Call: 419-626-1950

Jazz vocalist Michael Shirtz is accompanied by the Danny Bauer Trio for a tribute to the music of classic Hollywood. From the early years that helped develop the sounds of the great American Songbook, to more modern movies whose music has had a profound influence. Don’t miss this great night of music and stories from the silver screen.