[NEohioPAL] Rhythm Nation: Line Dancing this Saturday!

Andrea Belser via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Apr 13 06:13:44 PDT 2017

Rhythm Nation: Line Dancing
Saturday April 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29 at 2:30pm<outlook-data-detector://1>

"Rhythm Nation" is a dance class series for people who would like to explore the many genres that dance has to offer. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We dived into Hip Hop, Contemporary African Dance, and Ballet; now we spring into April with Line Dancing!
Teens and Adults; $15

Olmsted Community Center Dance Studio
8170 Mapleway Drive

https://www.facebook.com/events/1750450885265717/?ti=icl

Sponsored by Amalgam Arts & Wellness

Email us at AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com<mailto:AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com>for more information

PS: also, check out our Reiki attunement session on Sunday, April 23rd at 1pm and become a practitioner!

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com<http://www.AndreaRBelser.com>
www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com<http://www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com>