[NEohioPAL] Learn All About Reiki

Andrea Belser via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 15 11:22:11 PDT 2017

Interested in learning about the holistic practice of Reiki? Amalgam Arts & Wellness will hold its first Reiki I session, to help you attune your energy to become a certified Reiki practitioner.

Reiki is a Japanese method of using energy to promote health and wellness by aiding relief from stress, pain, and illness.

Sunday, April 23rd from 1pm to 5pm<outlook-data-detector://6> in the Olmsted Community Center. For more information email AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com<mailto:AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com> or visit our website at www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com<http://www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com>.

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com<http://www.AndreaRBelser.com>
www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com<http://www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com>