[NEohioPAL] One week until Ohio Shakespeare Auditions; paid performers for CAMELOT, THREE MUSKETEERS, CHARLES III, and SCAPIN

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 15 09:57:47 PDT 2017

OHIO SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL
CASTING FOR INDOOR WINTER SEASON

Ohio Shakes, located in Akron, is holding auditions for its indoor season at Greystone Hall. Saturday April 22, 12:00-5:00 and Sunday April 23, 7:00-10:00. All actors paid, some special appearance AEA contracts avaliable.

The indoor Greystone shows include:
THE THREE MUSKETEERS: AN ADVENTURE, WITH MUSIC (Pine, Campbell)
CAMELOT (Lerner & Loewe)
SCAPIN (Molière)
KING CHARLES III (Mike Bartlett) *Ohio premiere*

Ohio Shakes is dedicated to telling classic stories in a way that "holds as 'twere the mirror up to nature" and is relevant to our entire community. We encourage folks of all genders, ethnicities, physical abilities, and ages to audition.

To schedule an audition, read the info here: [ http://www.ohioshakespearefestival.com/news/2017/3/1/auditions-for-indoor-greystone-season ]( http://www.ohioshakespearefestival.com/news/2017/3/1/auditions-for-indoor-greystone-season )