[NEohioPAL] Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More of Solon

Orysia D'Aurelio via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 17 19:47:45 PDT 2017

Whether your decorating just 1 or 10,000 items of clothing for your project
we're your store.  We help customize your apparel project with quality
products and timely service.

We offer -

No minimums

No art work or setup fees

24 turn-around time with in stock items

Volume discounts starts with 10 or more garments- can mix and match - no
kidding!

How do we print - DTG printing?

Big Frog uses a new technology called DTG printing.  DTG offers a high
quality, high resolution, sharp detail graphics with full color options.
DTG is eco-friendly and uses water base inks which helps reduce
environmental waste and ensures safe printing even on baby and youth
clothing.

Advantages to DTG printing.

No peeling or cracking after several washes. The ink merges with the fabric
and does not add extra texture.  Can do color gradient blend, for example a
blend that goes from red-orange tones to orange-yellow tones.  Full color
options at no extra cost and we also print full color photos.

Big Frog creates printing on other items ..

Coasters, golf and tea towels, cozies, tote bags, hats, pillow cases, mouse
pads, & More!

At Big Frog, we offer many options for our customers.

DTG printing, Screen printing, Ultra-printing, Vinyl printing, Embroidery &
More!

The beauty with Big Frog is we work with everyone, all groups, and any size
organization!

Visit us at our Solon, Ohio store and we will work with you to create the
best solution for your custom decorating apparel project whether it be just
1 garment or 10,000 garments.

6025 Kruse Drive, Suite 119               Hours:  Monday - Friday
9:00am - 6:00pm

Solon, Ohio 44139                                          Saturday
9:00am - 2:00pm

440-715-7007                                                  Sunday
Closed - A day of rest

 <mailto:Solon at bigfrog.com> Solon at bigfrog.com

BIGFROG.COM/SOLON

Locally owned and a proud sponsor of the NEohioPAL!

Orysia D'Aurelio - Owner

Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More of Solon

330-958-3209 -cell