[NEohioPAL] Cinco de Mayo at Nuevo Mod Mex with Latin Guitars!

Noel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Apr 20 17:32:23 PDT 2017

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo 2017 right on Lake Erie at Nuevo Mod Mex Restaurant & Tequila Bar with my Trio Collinwood Club Latin Guitars (New Video Link Below) performing Latin Music from 6:30 - 10 pm! Located on 1000 East 9th Street Cleveland ( turn right at E.9th exit of 90/route 2 West), there's plenty of Easy parking!  This is a guitar recording of my newest original " Bolero for an Izmir Girl"
https://youtu.be/HZtA7aAoQRo
Noel Schwenk
3629 Winchell Rd
Shaker Hts 44124