[NEohioPAL] This Friday! Pay What You Can - Strongsville Community Theatre

Ted Larsen via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 26 17:04:27 PDT 2017

We're so proud of our production of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown!"

We want to give everyone the chance to see this lovely, moving, funny show...so we're having a 'Pay What You Can' night! This Friday, April 28th, at the box office only, you can buy your tickets at your price!

It's that simple -- you name your price; and you get to enjoy the show in your budget! The only thing we ask is that you spread the word about this wonderful show.

Come on in, and enjoy the show! Of course, tickets can still be reserved (at our normal cost) online:

Purchase Tickets Online

StrongsvilleCommunityTheatre.com/tickets.html