[NEohioPAL] This weekend only! Brian Pedaci performs BITTER BIERCE at convergence-continuum

convergence-continuum via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 26 17:23:41 PDT 2017

	THIS WEEKEND ONLY! BRIAN PEDACI PERFORMS “BITTER BIERCE” BY MAC
WELLMAN.

	THURSDAY-SATURDAY, APRIL 27-29,  8 PM AT CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM.

	HUMOR, HISTORY, TRAGEDY!

	Journalist, cynic, war veteran, author Ambrose Bierce invites you
into the depths of his eventful life, spicing his tale with his
sarcastic and witty definitions from his “Devil’s Dictionary.”
 Bierce tells us the tumultuous story of his life and times, from his
experiences in the Civil War and his newspaper career, to his travels
and amusing run-ins with public figures.

	At convergence-continuum’s Liminis Theater, 2438 Scranton Rd,
Cleveland 44113, in the historic Tremont neighborhood this weekend
only, Thurs-Sat at 8 pm, April 27-29.

	Tickets at convergence-continuum.org [1] and 216-687-0074 are $20
general admission, $15 seniors and $10 students.

	All proceeds from the “Tweener” series go to the Save the Liminis
campaign.  The campaign was launched last year to enable
convergence-continuum to buy the theater building (which we did this
January!). Now we've got to update and improve it!

Links:
------
[1] http://convergence-continuum.org