[NEohioPAL] Seeking Tenants for Cinema Business Incubator

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 26 11:59:07 PDT 2017

Prelude2Cinema is securing a warehouse that it will convert into an incubator for those in the arts. Business incubators like Flashstarts and LaunchHouse provide support and shared resources for start up businesses, and we will do a similar model but focus on the artists involved in making movies.  If you are an artist and interested in being in our space, contact us ASAP.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
http://clevelandcinemaczar.com

Watch the new Teaser for "Out of Darkness: Cleveland " http://www.n2darkness.com

Join our Campaign to Create a Cinema Industry that will Create Jobs and Movies in Northeast, Ohio
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/crusade.html