[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth Summer Theatre Camp announces Staff, Dates and Registration

Rick Fortney via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 26 12:11:07 PDT 2017

TrueNorth Cultural Arts is excited to announce our upcoming Summer Theatre Camps!  Our camps are geared toward children of all ages, Preschool through 12th grade.
We hope to see many return campers as well as many new faces this summer!

Please visit our Summer Camp Website for all the details and registration info:  tncatheatrecamp.weebly.com<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001-IRUWwarsjnl4X0B6eeVomiQGPH_SfoOwshzPS4FLY2HAP1grH1pKJt_ZGqMNv83HyCTlb_oixcKxe8SD5fbCzoCPaKYg7kuZPmrWFUO_pjaMBAdoLYekg_LThIJ2c4KEP77o-ggdNW9nziwBKbwgwvOXnYXYY4B&c=iJ78_Pk8Gt7iOiNO2GcFDbhOpBLpdfE37O_Fx1iWzk8QrkkRm-vdOA==&ch=xOmQxrmr-e2t7pEGnyMfrP1dWOt7R9MULaUw_E3iOIa1tsXnmMfD-g==>
Staff of 9, college graduates, working actors and musicians and artists.

If you have any questions please contact TrueNorth's Artistic Director Rick Fortney
email rfortney at tncarts.org<mailto:rfortney at tncarts.org>  or by phone 440-724-7189

NEW LOCATION!!
TrueNorth at The Rose
33200 Health Campus Blvd.