[NEohioPAL] Lee Blessing's CHESAPEAKE Opens in One Week!

Craig Joseph via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 2 05:47:21 PDT 2017

As part of our ACTS OF DISSENT season, Seat of the Pants Productions is
proud to present the second in our line-up of four plays - CHESAPEAKE, by
Lee Blessing.

When a conservative politician campaigns to revoke his NEA funding,
performance artist Kerr takes matters into his own hands. An act of revenge
- kidnapping the senator's dog - goes hilariously awry, yielding a powerful
theatrical meditation on all the important things in life: art, politics,
religion, and of course, dogs.

A one man show starring Craig Joseph, CHESAPEAKE will be performed at The
Black Box Theatre at GlenOak High School, 1801 Schneider Street NE in
Canton, Ohio.

Performances are Fridays and Saturdays at 8 PM, Sundays at 2PM, from June
9th-18th, excluding June 11th.

Tickets are $15, and can be purchased at www.chesapeakecanton.eventbrite.com
.