[NEohioPAL] Videographer needed for July 8

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 15 20:20:15 PDT 2017

I am looking to engage a videographer  to record an event  at the Baseball Heritage Museum on Saturday July beginning at 2:30 pm. The program is a  panel discussion on baseball, followed by one on one interviews with the participants. This could lead to an  ongoing job.
To be considered please follow these  guidelines:
1)  Send an example of something you have done that would show you would be good for  our project2)  Send us your rates and/ or payment expectations3)  Respond no later than June 22
4)  No phone calls

Thanks!Margaret

 @media screen and (max-width: 489px) { .border-color { display: none !important; } }
|   |  |
|  Margaret Reardon
 Administrator, The Baseball Heritage Museum  |
|  2167891083 | www.baseballheritagemuseum.org |
 6601 Lexington Avenue Cleveland OH 44103  |