[NEohioPAL] Moving on UP- to a Career in Real Estate

Rose Leininger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 15 20:23:53 PDT 2017

Dear Friends,

I have had the pleasure to work with many of you in theatre over the past
17 years as a director, actor, and stage manager.  I am now taking a turn
in my personal career and I hope you will consider working with me for your
real estate needs.

I am thrilled to announce I am now a licensed Realtor working with Howard
Hanna. I would love to help you meet your current and future real estate
needs.  If you have any friends or family you can refer to me, I would
greatly appreciate your trust to do that.

I am looking forward to this new opportunity in my life. Having a chance to
help people realize their dreams of owning their perfect home is exciting.
And if you are looking to sell, now is the time.  I will spread the widest
net to create the greatest exposure and get you the most amount of buyers
and offers to get the highest price at the best terms in the shortest time.

I am working with a team of experienced and knowledgeable realtors at
Howard Hanna.

Please give me a call or drop an email with any questions or comments.  I
look forward to helping you and your circle of friends.

Thank you,
Rose Leininger
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
Email: roseleininger at howardhanna.com