[NEohioPAL] CASTING: Supporting Roles in an Indie Feature (July 21 - August 8)

Emily Cohn via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 9 16:53:49 PDT 2017

Dear NEohioPAL list subscribers,

My name is Emily Cohn (emily-cohn.squarespace.com) and I am the
writer/director of *Crshd*, a college female sex-comedy. I'm seeking
Ohio-based actors to fill a few roles. Details below!

*Logline: *Three college freshmen pursue their suppressed romantic desires
the last night of school before summer break.
*Principle Photography:* July 21 - August 8 (actors will be needed on
select shooting days)

*Compensation: *Meals, IMDB credit, $20/day per diem (unless SAG, in which
case $125/day)

*Audition Location: *Tape

*Shooting Location:* Oberlin, Ohio
*Character Bios:*

STEPHANIE (22)—Modern cupid goddess. Party hostess and Izzy's "bad"
influence.

+Female. Preferably non-white.

JARED ELBOW (16)—High school town kid who borrows his father's campus
security uniform to steal alcohol from dorm rooms.

+Male. White.

REGISTER MAN (30s-50s)—A register attendant at the local gas station with a
good sense of humor and unconventional fake ID regulations.

+Male. Any ethnicity.

IZZY’S MOM (50s-60)—Hip stoner artist.

+Female.

Please contact Barrett Rouen (b.rouen at gmail.com) and Emily Cohn (