[NEohioPAL] Playmakers Youth Theatre Leadership Development Program

Rachel Zake via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 31 08:26:25 PDT 2017

 Hello Everyone!!
Playmakers Youth Theatre is excited to officially announce the Playmakers Youth Theatre Leadership Development Program!! This is for those of you (or your children or friends) who are going into grades 10-12 this fall. This program will allow participants to learn and develop further leadership skills through a theatre lens. This is an awesome college resume booster and will help in any future job/path. The program is in conjuction with our Assistant Director program during the year. Please take a look at the link and feel free to call or email with any questions you may have. This is a competitive program and we are only accepting 10 people/year.
Link to more information and application:Playmakers Youth Theatre - Get Involved

|   |
Playmakers Youth Theatre - Get Involved
 Cleveland's Mandel JCC offers a new state-of-the-art fitness center and Beachwood gym with swimming, prescho...  |   |

Thank you,Rachel Zake Director, Playmakers Youth TheatreDirector, Francine and Benson Pilloff Family Performing Arts Camp216-831-0700 x1494