[NEohioPAL] Free classes and performance this Saturday

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 9 13:06:26 PDT 2017

Cleveland City Dance is holding its annual August Open House on Saturday, August 12 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. Tour the studio, try one of our current classes for FREE and purchase your class leotards for the academic year! A Capezio Pop-up shop will be at the studio to make purchasing new
dance attire more convenient. Refreshments will also be served.

Take a FREE ballet class

		Ages 3-4 Preschool Ballet; 10:15 am -11:00 am  (FULL)

		Ages 5-6 Pre-ballet; 9:30 am -10:15 am

		Ages 8 -11 Ballet I; 10:30 am-11:30 am

		Intermediate Advance: 11:00 am -12:30 pm

		Registration is required.

There will also be a FREE performance at 1:30 pm by some of our summer camp students. Any families who attend the open house and register for classes on this day will receive $20 off the total tuition.

An evaluation/placement audition will
also occur on this day from 10:00 am -11:00 am for ages 9-11 and from 11:00 am -12:30 pm for ages 12 and up. For information on how to register for the audition, please visit our website. Registration is
required.

Nutcracker Audition information will be available for those interested in dancing with the City Ballet of Cleveland for their Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker.

For more information, please contact Cleveland City Dance at 216-295-2222 or info at clevelandcitydance.com

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square

Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222