[NEohioPAL] Sold Out Frank Loesser Show: Encore Performance!

Joanna Hunkins via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 9 13:21:28 PDT 2017

*The Musical Theater Project presents*

*LUCK BE A LADY: **THE SONGS OF FRANK LOESSER*

Thursday, August 20, 2017 at 7 PM
Cain Park
*SOLD OUT!!!*

Encore Performance presented...

Sunday, September 18, 2017 at 2 PM
Parma Snow Library Auditorium
*TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!*
*1-800-838-3006*

Frank Loesser talked like a tough guy, but this native New Yorker wrote
words and music from a hear of gold. His classic Broadway shows range from
Guys and Dolls to The Most Happy Fella to How to Succeed in Business
Without Really Trying, and our multi-media concert also covers Loesser's
earlier Hollywood hits including "I Hear Music," "Two Sleepy People" and
the ever-popular "Baby, It's Cold Outside." All in all, a songfest
celebrating one of the masters - a show that will leave you smiling,
charmed and delighted.

*Hosted by Bill Rudman and Nancy Maier*
*Featuring Katherine DeBoer and Eric Fancher*

*TICKETS*
General: $35
Available 24 hours a day through Brown Paper Tickets
To purchase tickets by phone, call Brown Paper Tickets at 1-800-838-3006
For more information or to purchase online, visit
www.MusicalTheaterProject.org