[NEohioPAL] Casting For Short Film -- Seeking Headshots and Resumes

Eric Swinderman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Aug 26 11:04:50 PDT 2017

Hello I am casting for the short comedy "Worker Bea" by one of my students set to shoot 3 days in October. Auditions are being held in Lakewood. Saturday, September 8.

We are seeking:

   - 2 females over 40 (race is open but would like some diversity)
   - 2 males one over 50 one over 30 (race is open)

This is a fun short project. Non-Union, Unpaid. Auditions will be by appointment only. Sides will be provided as needed.

Send head shot and resume for consideration to info at 1031films.com.