[NEohioPAL] "WTF" is the prompt for Full Circle Storytelling, Vol. 3 season kickoff? (Featuring 'Around Akron with Blue Green' host!)

Wandering Aesthetics via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 19 00:45:25 PDT 2017

“Experienced my first storytelling last night at Jilly's. I'm hooked. The vibe was so wonderful, the all-inclusive atmosphere they created was like medicine.” ― Danielle Sawat

Wandering Aesthetics, The Akronist and Jilly’s Music Room present…
Full Circle Storytelling, Vol. 3
(Prompt: WTF)
Featured Emcee: Blue Green of ‘Around Akron with Blue Green’

Wandering Aesthetics, Jilly’s Music Room and The Akronist are thrilled to announce the first Full Circle Storytelling event of the 2017 – 2018 season!

Full Circle Storytelling is FREE and OPEN to the public.

This Full Circle Storytelling event will be held on Wednesday, September from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm at Jilly’s Music Room located at 111 N Main St. • Akron, OH 44308.

Registration is encouraged, (especially for storytellers), but not required. To register or for more information, please visit www.watheatre.com/fullcircle <http://www.watheatre.com/fullcircle>, email info at watheatre.com <mailto:info at watheatre.com> or call 330.612.3090.

About the Event

Open to all, Full Circle Storytelling events revolve around a prompt and the idea: everyone has a story. Sign up to tell a true story inspired by the evening’s prompt or just come to enjoy the evening! (No experience necessary.) Co-hosted by Wandering Aesthetics, Jilly's Music Room and The Akronist, this intimate evening of storytelling will conjure the spirit of community.

Stories range from heart wrenching to hysterical – and everywhere in-between!

THE PROMPT: ‘WTF’

A moment when something so surprising, so stupid, or so utterly ridiculous happens that the only appropriate response is “WTF?” We’ve all been there; we’ve all had one. Join Wandering Aesthetics with emcee Blue Green (Around Akron with Blue Green) and share a favorite story that will leave the audience asking, “WTF?”

Prompt inspired by submission from: Blue Green

FULL CIRCLE STORYTELLING MISSION STATEMENT

Full Circle is a successful monthly storytelling event open to the community. Telling their own true tales, Akronites place themselves at the center of their own life journeys. We use the art of narrative to ignite understanding between diverse peoples, building bridges– not walls– within our community.