[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Theater Programs Collection

Art Thomas via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 18 20:09:06 PDT 2017

I have a 50+ year collection of programs from professional theaters. The
dates range from 1966 to the present. Most are local, from the Cleveland
Play House, Great Lakes Theater (Shakespeare) Festival, and touring shows
at the Hanna and Playhouse Square. There is a liberal smattering of
Broadway, London, Shaw Festival and Stratford Festival programs. These were
accumulated in my role as Theater Critic for "WestLife" and other
publications. The programs are free to a good home, but preference will be
shown to a site where they will be available to multiple users. The
receiving owner will need to bring 6 empty copy paper boxes to my Lakewood
home.  Contact me

*@gmail.com <http://gmail.com>. *
Art Thomas